What Should You Expect From Your Relationship With Wilson Law Group?
- You should expect integrity and the highest standards of personal and professional conduct.
- You should expect us to be knowledgeable about the law, sound in our advice, and ready to take action on your behalf.
- You should expect us to be responsive to your phone calls, emails, or letters.
- You should expect not to be judged
- You should expect us to be on your side — in and out of court.
- You should expect us to treat your situation as unique, not simply as a “type” of case.
- You should expect to be asked what you want, not just at the beginning of our relationship, but on an on-going basis.
- You should expect us to have concern for your costs and to keep you informed at all times.
- You should expect to be told what the process is going to be and an expected timeline.
- You should expect to have a personal representative from within our law firm assigned to you — someone you can always reach by phone or who can set up a conference with your attorney.
- You should expect to be treated with the utmost courtesy and respect at all times.
With Offices in Madison, WI and Evansville, WI, the attorneys at the Wilson Law Group assist clients with Estate & Business Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, Elder Law and Medicaid Planning throughout Southern Wisconsin including Verona, Middleton, Sun Praire, Cross Plains, Oregon, Black Earth, Janesville, Jefferson, Fort Atkinson, Baraboo, Reedsburg, Richland Center, Mount Horeb, Monroe, Beaver Dam, Dane County, Rock County, Green County, Iowa County, Richland County, Sauk County, Columbia County, Dodge County and Jefferson County.