- This event has passed.
Protect Your Family, Preserve Your Legacy
September 22, 2021 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
As always – but especially during these uncertain times – families need to plan to provide stability for the ones they love. This program will introduce the concept of comprehensive estate planning to plan for the what-if’s in life. Those what-if’s include changes in the law, new family dynamics, updated techniques to plan, and regular reviews of the strategy. We will cover the following important topics:
- How to avoid Probate and family conflict
- The impact of new federal tax legislation
- Differences between planning with wills or trusts
- Strategies to provide asset protection to your beneficiaries
- The importance of planning for the cost of long term care
We hope you will join us for a useful discussion on how you can protect your family’s interests while building your legacy!
Light refreshments will be served.