Dirty Dozen Estate Planning Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
One of our most popular programs, this webinar is an essential primer on the basics of estate planning and the common pitfalls you should avoid. Presented by Attorney Noelle Augelli.
- Identifying Your Estate Planning Goals
- Asset Protection Strategies for You and Your Beneficiaries
- Strategies for Probate Avoidance/Minimization
- Specialized Planning: Family Business, Special Needs Trusts, Pet Trusts, and more
COVID-19 & Your Health Care Directives
In these uncertain times, it is more important than ever to have plans in place regarding your health. This webinar highlights three vital health care documents every person should have and give you the tools you need to feel confident that your wishes will be heard no matter what. Presented by Attorney Noelle Augelli.
- Taking Charge of Your Health Care Decisions
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Living Wills
Protective Planning for Young Families
Estate planning: it’s not just for your twilight years. If you are a family with young children and have not given much consideration to your estate plan, this webinar will leave you with lots of important information and much to think about. Presented by Attorney Noelle Augelli.
- Issues Parents Face
- Guardianship of Minor Children
- How We Can Protect Our Children
- Taxation Basics
- How to Start
Estate Planning & Long-Term Care
Many people worry that the prohibitive cost of long-term care will decimate their savings and ruin their estate. However, with the proper planning, you may be able to take long-term care off your list of worries and focus on the present. Presented by Attorney Noelle Augelli.
- Paying for the Nursing Home
- The Rules of Medicaid
- How Estate Planning Tools Can Help