Wilson Law Group’s estate planning practice provides service for wills, revocable trusts, health care directives, financial power of attorney, and more.
Wilson Law Group’s Estate Planning Practice Provides Service in the Following Areas:
- Revocable Trusts
- Health Care Directives
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Marital Property Agreements
- Charitable Planning
- Selecting Guardians for Minor Children
- Beneficiaries Who Have Special Needs
- Asset Protection for Beneficiaries (Divorce, Creditors, etc.)
- Estate and Income Tax Planning
- Protecting Pets and Companion Animals
- Unmarried Couples
- Second+ Marriages
- Special Assets (ex. Cabins)
With offices in Madison, the attorneys at Wilson Law Group assist clients with Estate & Business Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, and Elder Law & Medicaid Planning throughout Southern Wisconsin.