At Wilson Law Group, the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and staff are our highest priority. During this challenging time, we understand your concerns surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus) and are monitoring this fluid situation closely. At this time, our office remains open and committed to serving your estate planning needs.
Even though we are a small, high-functioning law firm, we are taking the following precautions:
- Disinfecting all “high-touch” areas such as computer keyboards, telephones, door handles, countertops, conference rooms, and workstations
- Practicing safe social distances with greetings and in meetings
- Making hand sanitizer readily available
- Heightening awareness among staff and monitoring for symptoms of illness
We have also contacted our health insurance provider, Quartz, and are following their recommended protocols.
If you have an existing appointment:
- In-person meetings may be best in certain circumstances
- Some meetings can be handled remotely
- We will do our best to accommodate your personal situation
- If you want to explore changes to your appointment, please contact us
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your appointment
We understand that this is an uncertain and unsettling time for everyone. As always, we want to be there as you navigate your important estate planning decisions. During this extraordinary time, you can count on us to deliver high-quality and personalized services with attorneys and staff you can trust. We thank you for your business and wish you and your families well as we all face this new situation together. Please take care of yourself and loved ones and we look forward to working with you.
Posted in: Uncategorized